Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter! / 행복한 부활절!

As Eri explained to her Grandpa Booboo, "Lot of countries have the Easter bunny," including Korea. So we cebrated the day, and I did not share with her the NPR piece I heard about the other Korea farming rabbits for food.
We went to a very crowded, rather aggressive Easter egg hunt on the army base where we live. Eri and Leo made carrot cake cupcakes to look like little egg-filled baskets. And, the Easter bunny left a few gifts and hid eggs in our home, where our children didn't have to compete with other parents to get them.
 

 
Got their game faces on.

Crackin' eggs.

Prior to go-time, Eri told me she had a strategy:
to run with her knees up, just like her dad taught her. So cute.

Yum.

We are still waiting for our household goods to arrive
 (a recurring theme in my blog posts, I know), so the Easter
bunny left chairs instead of baskets this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment