Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cherry Blossom Time

 
 
Spring is finally here, which starts when the cherry blossom trees bloom for just a few short weeks. This is so exciting because although this winter was by all accounts "mild," I found it very long and very, very cold, but more so, because the cherry blossoms blooming is such an iconic event that I've never seen before. The company I work for has a tradition of all the employees gathering one morning to walk around and see the blossoms, and then inexplicably eat a breakfast of ox-tail soup before heading back to the office. Seeing the blossoms with 40-some Koreans was definitely the way to do it.

The whole group! (I'm the white one, just right of center.)


Lovely.


Breakfast of champions. (I just had rice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment